Acts 2:42

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Acts 2:42

This is a place strictly for fellowship. If you want to talk about more serious spiritual topics, feel free but it keep nice!

4 posters

A bit of an absence on my part here, sorry!

Admin
    Admin

A bit of an absence on my part here, sorry! Empty A bit of an absence on my part here, sorry!

Post  Admin Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 am

Hey everyone, I'm adding yet another note Smile I wanted to apologize for my absence around here, I was on finals week and was very very busy with that and with work. I'm on break this week so I'll be around more, but as of Thursday I am having wisdom teeth surgery so I'll be out for a few days. Please keep that in your prayers!

Also-please please please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for you, I feel like I'm not really being of any use to you and even though this place is small, it's still very important to me and I love to see that we're growing and developing into our own place!! Smile
    EnglishRose
    EnglishRose

A bit of an absence on my part here, sorry! Empty Re: A bit of an absence on my part here, sorry!

Post  EnglishRose Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:05 am

Oh hope that goes well! I will be praying. Are you having a general or local in the end?
    Butterfly
    Butterfly

A bit of an absence on my part here, sorry! Empty Re: A bit of an absence on my part here, sorry!

Post  Butterfly Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Both actually..I'll be in a 'trance like' state according to the doctor..she said it'll seem like five minutes to me but it really takes about an hour or so.. Smile
    EnglishRose
    EnglishRose

Post  EnglishRose Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:38 pm

Ooo, intriguing... Smile It really does seem quick, promise! I'm sure it will be fine, and you can enjoy all the pampering afterwards (my favourite bit!).
    Butterfly
    Butterfly

Post  Butterfly Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:57 am

Smile Yes! Today I got to go shopping and get loads of pudding and <gasp> my own carton of ice cream!
    HeidiRae
    HeidiRae

Post  HeidiRae Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Yea!! Pudding and Ice Cream are a lot better than the instant mashed potatoes and runny scrambled eggs that I got. Razz No tongue That makes it a little easier to bear!
    I hope everything goes well for you!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:27 pm