Acts 2:42

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Acts 2:42

This is a place strictly for fellowship. If you want to talk about more serious spiritual topics, feel free but it keep nice!

5 posters

Hi Everyone! How's it going?

HeidiRae
    HeidiRae

Hi Everyone!  How's it going? Empty Hi Everyone! How's it going?

Post  HeidiRae Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:40 pm

Just thought I'd see how you all are doing this week. It's finally turning warm here, although it snowed on Sunday. Razz I'm gonna make some banana bread this week, and stew and biscuits for dinner later. I've almost finished two projects that I've been working on for a really long time, so feel like I've really acomplished something. Laughing Cool Alrighty, I'll chat more at you later. Have a great day!
    Butterfly
    Butterfly

Hi Everyone!  How's it going? Empty Re: Hi Everyone! How's it going?

Post  Butterfly Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:03 pm

Aww, you're so sweet to start this..I was just thinking how I needed to get on here and get some new topics going, since I'm the unattentive admin!

I've been alright this week, trying to stay productive since I'm only working a few days this week since the local kids are on spring break. I cleaned half my room, got a bag of stuff ready to go to a charity, cleaned out my car, and ignored my homework which I'll start today. Only eight more months until graduation!

Banana bread sounds good!!! Smile
    EnglishRose
    EnglishRose

Post  EnglishRose Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:31 am

Yes, we need more discussion going here! I am going home for Easter tomorrow so I am packing today. I can't wait to have a holiday! Very Happy
    HeidiRae
    HeidiRae

Post  HeidiRae Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:08 am

My banana bread didn't do so well Evil or Very Mad not enough banana in it. Sad I'll have to make some more later, cause now I REALLY want some! Rolling Eyes Yesterday I made strawberry shortcakes, (can you tell I'm getting spring fever?) Then today we got snow again! Shocked I guess you never know with our weather!

Today was my day off, so tomorrow I have a messy kitchen to clean up and church work to get finished before Sunday. Fun stuff!

I was thinking today about pulling out my algebra book and working on the answer key for it. (It's an old book, and didn't come with an answer key, so I'm working through it so I can possibly use it sometime later on) I thought all of you who are still in school might enjoy that!
    RebelChick
    RebelChick

Post  RebelChick Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:05 am

I'm doing pretty good. I have an idea for a picture that I want to draw, but lately I seem to have a hard time getting my ideas to look good on paper No I have nothing planned for tomorrow. Maybe I'll help Heidi clean the dirty kitchen lol!
    kris
    kris

Post  kris Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:02 pm

iiii was up til lik, 3:15 and slep til 1:15..... Smile i love saturadyas haaha... i think im guna go to town now and spend time with family....

banana bread sounds soooooooooooo gfood,.. mmmm
    RebelChick
    RebelChick

Post  RebelChick Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:55 pm

No one has posted here in a long time! How is everyone doing?

I have been doing pretty good, the weather has been gorgeous and I really enjoy it. Yesterday evening there was an awesome thunderstorm. I was so excited, I really like thunderstorms. Very Happy
    kris
    kris

Post  kris Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:48 am

i havent checked on here in forewver.. i just did though:) its good...
    EnglishRose
    EnglishRose

Post  EnglishRose Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:16 pm

I think most of us have gone back over to King's Feet, as the problems that led to this one being set up have now been sorted. You should join us!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:20 pm