Acts 2:42

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Acts 2:42

This is a place strictly for fellowship. If you want to talk about more serious spiritual topics, feel free but it keep nice!

+2
EnglishRose
kris
6 posters

Music.....

kris
    kris

Music..... Empty Music.....

Post  kris Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:53 pm

What kinda music do you guys listen to?
    EnglishRose
    EnglishRose

Music..... Empty Re: Music.....

Post  EnglishRose Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Good companion to the film thread. Wink

I listen to a little bit of everything, quite literally. The only genres I really hate are rap, dance and heavy metal. So...I like classical, musical theatre, early (20s/30s/40s) jazz, 50s rock and roll and swing, classic rock, folk, celtic punk...I think that's most of the stuff on my ipod at the moment!
    HeidiRae
    HeidiRae

Post  HeidiRae Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:06 pm

I like just about everything except for rap and heavy rock. Some techno bugs me too. I really like classical especially the baroque period, older southern gospel, celtic, and 50's rock and roll.
    kris
    kris

Post  kris Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:52 pm

i like a lot... and if i listen to one song enough, it ususallay grows on me!! but i like rap, pop, rock, metal, some country...
    prissyprincess

Post  prissyprincess Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:36 pm

I like contemporary Christian.

My favorite bands are Skillet and Toby Mac.
    Butterfly
    Butterfly

Post  Butterfly Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:44 pm

I'm just now getting into Toby Mac, I don't really like his rap stuff but his other is great!

I love Hanson and Relient K..mostly just pop/rock..I'm not a big fan of the really slow Christian music and that's all my station here seems to play, is the music without a beat. Twisted Evil No offense to anyone who likes that but they just don't seem to cater to everyone, just to those people. Argh lol

What else..hmm..lately I'm getting to more, what's it called..emo? I like the Fray and some of the All-American Rejects stuff.
    HeidiRae
    HeidiRae

Post  HeidiRae Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:51 pm

Hmmm, all the stations out here play is the stuff with a beat. Normally a heavy beat. Which I'm really not that fond of. Rolling Eyes I guess they just don't know how to compromise! (Which is why I listen to CDs, since I can switch them around, and listen to several different styles if I put it on shuffle instead of one thing for twenty songs, then another for twenty more, etc. Very Happy Laughing
    RebelChick
    RebelChick

Post  RebelChick Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:42 pm

I'll listen to pretty much anything as long as it doesn't have crude or suggestive language in it. The only radio station I can pick up is 70s-80s rock. I'm kinda burnt out on country though. I seldom listen to it anymore.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 pm