Acts 2:42

This is a place strictly for fellowship. If you want to talk about more serious spiritual topics, feel free but it keep nice!

It's been a bit quiet...

EnglishRose

It's been a bit quiet...

Post  EnglishRose on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Well, it's been a bit dead round here recently. Crying or Very sad I have been trying to think of an interesting topic to get people discussing, but I'm afraid I failed. So I thought I would post this anyway in an attempt to get some talking going again!
    HeidiRae

Re: It's been a bit quiet...

Post  HeidiRae on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Yeah, I've been popping in every now and then, but am probably not the best at communcating via internet. afro Rolling Eyes Sorry, I'll try to do better.

On another note, Facebook just told me that Heidi (Princess Hy) had her baby today. flower bounce It's a boy, and that's all the info it gave. lol!
    RebelChick

Post  RebelChick on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:02 am

I will go post in a few topics. I've been thinking about how to answer a few of them... Very Happy
    kris

Post  kris on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:20 am

i know!!!!!!!! its been terribly quiet... talk everyne!!! )(i havmnet been either though.. oops)
    EnglishRose

Post  EnglishRose on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:19 am

Yep, Kings Feet has gone all baby crazy at the moment! Whereas this forum appears to be a place with no one pregnant at all! Shocked Probably a safe haven otherwise I shall start wanting one...
    Butterfly

Post  Butterfly on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:21 pm

LOL..that's kind of crazy though. Honestly? I want to be married a couple of years before I get pregnant..since I've been single for a year and a half and waiting to get married..I don't want to rush into having a baby right away!
    kris

Post  kris on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:39 am

i def wanna be married a few years!!.. im not a big fan of kids anyways..
    HeidiRae

Post  HeidiRae on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:23 am

Hmm, well I wanted a honeymoon baby, but it's been almost three years, and still not yet, so I guess you never can tell!

EnglishRose, I agree, I get pregnancy/baby envy very easily these days! But, I do love looking at baby pictures!
    EnglishRose

Post  EnglishRose on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:37 am

I think I'd like to be married for a couple of years or at least 18 months before we start trying for a baby. I don't get all those people who rush straight into it, as I don't think you have the chance to get to know your husband properly first (especially if you haven't lived together before). I want to enjoy "our time" before children come on the scene. However, I don't want to leave it too long...I'm not really young anymore and you never know if there will be problems. Neutral I'm not expecting things to go perfectly at first, given previous medical history and so I don't want to think I wasted too much time about it.

Hehe, when I was about 21/22 I said I actually didn't want children at all...oh how the biological clock really does exist! Laughing I know what people mean about getting to a stage when you feel like you need them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:57 pm